Sunday 18 December 2011

Example of Present Continuous and Simple Present

Right now I am in a class. All of my friends are busy with their own activities. Zali is writing some note on his book. I think he is doing his homework from Mr. Endro. He always does the homework on time. On the other hand, Sidik is singing with his friends. It seems that he often sings because his voice sounds very well. At the corner of the class, Ardi and Winda are having a chat privately. Nobody knows what they are talking about. In front of the class, one of my hyperactive friends, Trisna, is talking to Eko. I think that Eko can do nothing because Trisna is speaking without any comma. Those are activities which my friends are doing in my lovely class. 

Itulah contoh penggunaan Present Continuous dan Simple Present.

No comments:

Post a Comment